Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, June 09, 2009 @ 6:00 PM
Crispy Crispy Choco.

Cheesie
she's so pretty and thin !:D
(my smile looked like so 'terpaksa' to take pic, lol)

today is Dad and Mom 19th years wedding anniversary !
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


hope they can love each other til forever.

<3

edited.

Parents brought us to Sakura had our dinner for celebrated their anni :)
I still remember when I was a kid, they always brought me came Sakura to have chicken chop.
I love Chicken Chop :D
but after I grew up, I have no chance to go Sakura again,
I don know why.
maybe after I grew up I can eat more than when I still a kid.
so parent don want waste money on me.
hahaha.

after got home, I manicured :D
I told you already, manicure is my hobby.
hehehh.

this was the previous one :P
my boyfriend said its looked like dessert, you know, cream.
lol.


now is like this :)
pinky pinky bling !


i love the pink diamond love shape :D


comment :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS