Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, June 03, 2009 @ 10:55 PM
give me more ribbons bows !
I have a thick lips, I think it is thick.


my boyfriend like my thick lips btw :P tee-hee!
ahhh, its so random huh? =.=

checked my mail (again)
I seldom check mail one,
and my inbox have total 1043 mails that haven been read.
:S
I shall delete all.

and I saw a mail sent by Samsung Fun Club.



An invitation again.
Chic Pop: A touch of style.

I don know why I've been invited cos I joined Samsung Fun Club long long time ago (when I'm using Samsung mobile phone) and I din bother it such an age after I changed my phone :/

Maybe they just invite all members of Samsung Fans Club,
or they invite randomly :)

anyway, what should I wear for Nuffnang Standout Party ?!!!!?!?!?!?
give me some ideas !!!!!

I'm thinking to wear my new navy dress :)
but I think its not enough STANDOUT (dresscode)
wtf...
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS