Thursday, June 18, 2009 @ 5:20 PM
Have your say and win RM3000 Cash!
DiGi is now running a contest called “Speak Up Malaysia” where all you gotta do is just be yourself and tell DiGi what you think can make Malaysia a better place to live. And if you tell it well, you may just find yourself RM3,000 richer or end up as a new owner of a new LG Cookie Touchscreen mobile phone, or an iPod Shuffle!!
Speak up now!
All you gotta do to take part in this contest is as simple as
1. Snap a MMS about whatever you want to express and speak up to Malaysia in your most creative way.
2. Send your entries to 016-6029788
3. Now you are in the running to win fabulous prizes.
If you’re a blogger, we’ll strongly advise you to blog about it too! Wanna know why? Read on then. ;)
There are a total of 3 categories for this contest and let’s just say that if you’re a Nuffnang blogger, you’re eligible for the best prizes!
Early Birds Category
The first 100 bloggers who participate in this contest and blog about it will be rewarded with a pair of GSC passes to watch a movie of their choice!
Be sure to send in the MMS to 016-6029788 and send an email to email@example.com with the permalink of your blog post and the number that you used to send in the MMS.
Most Creative Entry
- Only eligible for DiGi users who have taken part in Early Birds Category
- If your MMS and blog entry is deemed the most creative by DiGi, you’ll just find yourself RM3,000 richer in your wallet!
- 4 runner ups will also be chosen by DiGi to win iPod Shuffles
- Open to public (not necessary a blogger)
- Just MMS your message to 016-6029788
- There are 8 LG Cookie Touchscreen mobile phone to be won here!
If you think your opinion matters, then stop just thinking about it and speak up! Speak up to DiGi and who knows, you may be rewarded for your opinion
Don’t hold back!
It’s time to change.
I'm going to join this !
Malaysia should CORRUPTION FREE
Join it now :D
You may also check this out : Digi Speak Up M'sia
p.s Give me that LG Cookie Touch Screen Phone~~~~
Post a Comment