Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, June 04, 2009 @ 10:47 AM
Ikea Go clean your Room!
I joined Ikea Go Clean Your Room Contest!



Ikea will be rewarding you with Ikea vouchers for a room makeover!
my gosh! I want that Ikea voucher!
I tell you, my house is a mess.
living room, bedroom, storeroom even kitchen!

I'm living in a condo with my other 4 family members,
the house getting more and more things since me and my sisters grow bigger and bigger.
and my condo has a super tiny limited place to stores /places our unlimited things.
My house also known as little zoo and jungle.
cos we have lotsa pets,
2 dogs, 1 rabbits, 2 goldfishes,2 turtles and 4 hamsters (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
and my mom love plants,
there is a little garden at my balcony.
lotsa plants!!!! its totally look like a jungle when you see my balcony at outside.

I've took a photo to proves that all,
enlarge it and take a look.
spot the nuggets & fried chicken? haha...its our breakfast today.



am I right? really need a makeover !!!!
Help me win!
CLICK>>>>Vote ME CLICK HERE

VOTE ME 5 RATES!!!!

I will super thanks you !


Prizes:
Contest Part 1 :The Most Deserving 5
Join Contest now and you might just walk awaywith IKEA vouchers worth RM2000!

Contest Part 2 :The Total Makeover
Only one person will emerge as the Grand Prize Winner and walk away with IKEA vouchers worth RM5000!


go vote now ! :D

Credit:Ikea Go Clean Your Room Contest
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS