Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 2:13 PM
Love Fish.
Received a call from Cookie that asked me to work as a crew on Fish Leong's concert.
headed to Bukit Jalil on time,
saw lotsa similiar faces (all Sentosa kakis)

Kinky, Denice, Cookie, Janize and me worked as a ticker checker :)
haha..sound funneyyy.


I edited my name on it bcos it not my name anyway :/
I was replaced for a girl.


Candid! :D

Fish Leong is amazing !her voice is exactly same with her CD's voice!
my god. its seem like a KTV rather than a concert :D
everyone were following her to sing all of her songs!
who-hooo~



most of her songs are emo songs.
but I likey :)



the show ended on 12am something.
gosh, really tired like hell.


before leaving :)

had some foods at Cheras Old Town,
got home around 2am.
fuck, I have no energy right now although I slept til 1pm.

p.s I love Adam Lambert version instead Kris Allen :)
Share

2 Comments:

gosh`.. i can't go. T.T

By Blogger Skinny R, at June 14, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Your title caught my eyes...
I thought the real fish...
hahah

By Blogger Josephine, at June 14, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS