Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 4:36 PM
piggies flu.
As you all knew, Swine Flu has attacked into M'sia.
I'm so scare, seriously.

Received a msg from an unknown number on this morning saying that:


FW: Do not go to Sungei Wang Plaza because people got A(H1N1) influenza. It's true! And better ndo not go to Berjaya Timesquare also. Please forward to all of your friends.


I don't know whether its true not,
just take care your self and be aware from this virus.

:)

xoxo.


Ego Box


my rc character really damn chun lor :P



got a heart on the middle of forehead somemore :D

thanks Bryce for gifted me the bunny ear and kimono skirt.
haha.
really addicted on this game already.
but its always dc and lag. hmph.

add my facebook !
givemefive_ya@hotmail.com

lai, play rc together :P
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS