Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, July 24, 2009 @ 8:56 PM
the bufday girl - Elaine <3
After the photoshooting, went Sg Wang sing k session with classmates to celebrate the bufday of Elaine :)


The bufday girl <3
*Happy bufday !*

just let the photos do talking <3


Loves.

I tell you, I ps-ed all the pictures by using Photoscape *evil*
but just adjusted the lighting and added words :P
what a useful tool :P


yay! we had so much fun on that day!
my throat was so fucking pain after sang scream so much. wtf

oopsyyy.


Kee Hui, he was dancing Beat It by MJ !!
the climax of the day!!!!
he made us all laughed die!!!
hahahaaaaaa.

and the princess nick,
keep taking his self pictures by using my cam.


Princess Nick, see I ps-ed you til so leng <3


nah, perasan betul *evil*




cookie and I were wearing wedges on that day,
we were so tall (and fucking tired wtfff)~~~ haha.


Group pictures!
see I mosaic-ed my face :P
I was fucking yong sui in these pictures.
if you really wan go see the ori picture,
you can see thru my facebook :/
all havent ps one :/


I told you that! I looked super lan c in this picture,
all smile smile and I looked so angry =/ wtf


DMS KAKIS !!

(all skins became so fair after ps-ed xD)
more pictures on FB :P

ps. I really beh tahan my hair already. wtfffff the color has just faded away!! ><
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS