Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, July 29, 2009 @ 11:32 PM
I found my Jeans <3
As promised, these are the photos for my Media assignment :)



The model looks chio right?
x) she's my friend - Carrie <3 she really got the potential to become a model !
[ click to enlarge ]



I'm really proud of my editing skills *proud*



I love this headline.
Sexeyyyyyy~
we took a lot pictures on that day, but these are the three pictures which we like the most <3 Our presentation was good,
(although there were some criticises:/)
but I really happy with my results :)

thanks for the helps of my group members and friends that whose helped us lots.
appreciate <3 anyway, what's do you feels about these pictures ? :)
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS