Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, July 02, 2009 @ 9:42 PM
I gotta feeling.
okay, I know my blog is getting dead and dead.
wtf

I'm so busy lately.
just a very very short update.

recent activities:
1) Assignments are shits.
-English report, Media Literacy, Chinese Writing,Malaysia Nasional Goals bla and Malaysia dono what cultural & Religious.
blah !

2) BBQ-ed with my gang to celebrate Jason's bufday :D
-what a good night :)

3) getting done my very first assignment ,WTFFFFF
-yesh! finally I done Media Literacy assignment!

4) I watched Transformers 2 (yey! Optimus Prime!)
- watched with my gang at KLCC. fun!

5) I want watch Drag me to Hell :/
-yea, drag me to hell now.

6) Happy Bufday Sora ! :3
-Sing K with my gang (my gang again) to celebrate Sora's bufday :D

7) My thumb nails broke and I'm broke now.
-I got no money :(

that's all I think.
:)

don't too miss me ya!
byyeeee~
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS