Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, July 23, 2009 @ 11:33 PM
Mary Jane.


(my sister said I looked old in this picture.hmph! slap her)

Photoshooting for Media Literacy assignment today :)
damn interesting on this assignment.
who-hoo~
of cos I'm not the model, I'm the photographer!

We need to create a new advertisement for a company that we choose,
guess what? We choose Levis !
which means we have to create a Jeans advertisment!
wah, sound pretty fun right?
:)

This was my first time using DSLR to take photo!
damn syiok lor.
I will buy one if I could :)
heheh, wanna see our results of photoshoot today?
I will publish it after our presention !
haha, just wait :P


p.s PhotoScape is just so fun to use!
p.s 2 Have you heard b4 Mary Jane by TheClickFive? its fucking awesome! :)
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS