Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, August 16, 2009 @ 9:43 PM
100% ROCK!
WE REALLY ENJOY MUCH MUCH IN MTV WORLD STAGE!!!!

just let pictures do talking!
:D




lalala~ my face was so sick~
I keep coughing and screaming...
my lungs gonna pop out soon.




*I din bring my camera :( I could only use my 2.0 megapix handphone camera,FML*


oh my god!
BOYSLIKEGIRLS!!!!
THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!


they performed LoveDrunk, The Great Escape and what songs ah?
I could only rmb these two songss :/
the lead vocal and guitarist are so fucking hot !


Byrce was so happy after the concert even before the concert start. haha
:)

here are some pictures that I stole from EwinEe.com
*his pictures qualities are so damn good*


RayGun :D


Pixie Lott <3


Hoobastank!!!
their The Reason is fucking nice <3


look at his lily hand !hahah
he damn cute one lor..
:P


BoysLikeGirls!!!!
*lovelovelove*
'Throw it away! forget yesterday! we'll make the great escape!!!!'


last but not least...........
the ALL AMERICAN REJECT!!!
for waiting so long, finally they came out !!!
I was so tiring that time already!
they were the second last performer.
oh god.
only one word I can say: R-O-C-K
*Dirty Little Secret, I wanna, Swing Swing, The Wind Blows, Real World, Its end tonight and Gives You Hell!
they sang so many songs!
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee<3

okay.
I'm really really very exciting now.
the mood can't been stop yet.
haha.

THANKS MTV World Stage !
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS