Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, August 30, 2009 @ 7:04 PM
bow lover.
have you ever notice that super big bow is a hit now in japan (even in western countries)
there are a lot of bows in everywhere! (i mean in magazines :P)


credit: Popsister
(this magazine quite nice lor, quite same with Popteen one, but style a bit different)

actually DIY a bow headband is quite easy,
just buy some fabrics then you can make one already.
so I went to Kamdar and grabbed some fabrics.


here they are :)
got pink, silver, polka dots,red, black and white.
I really can make 100+ bows.
lol
except making it as a bow headband,
you also can make it as a accessories, like tie them on your bag :)
lovely ~


the fst bow that i made :)
huge bow, haha.

I oso use some denim fabric (i cutted them from my jeans,really)
denim bow really adorable <3


call me bow lover :P

eh? actually i can make them and sell them lor.
haha.
i think i need a bigger box to store all of my bow collection.
lol

question: are you dare to wear a huge bow and go out?

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS