Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, August 20, 2009 @ 11:00 PM
a cake named strawberry cake
Update: I tasted it! wah, super delicious lor. no bluff!


*I really regret to put tat choco syrup on the strawberries!
so mind tat 2 ungly strawberries :)*


strawberry flavor on top, cream and strawberries slices on middle and vanila flavor on bottom.
perfect match:D

I so got ze mood to bake a cake today.
I got 2 cakes in my fridge now, one baked by me and one baked by my sister.
woah, my family members sure become very fat lor after this.

I havent taste it yet.
dont know whether it is delicious not.
but I think its sure yumss one.
haha wtf
I want to taste it now :)

do you want a slice?

*the red love shapes on the side of the cake look like guy's boxxer.wtf wtf wtf*
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS