Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, August 17, 2009 @ 7:09 PM
G.I Joe.
Had a movie session with boyfriend on ytd :)

G.I Joe: The Rise Of Cobra

Many people paid a good response on this movie after they watched it,
honestly, it is a nice movie :)
their computer effects are totally amazing !
I din get faint while watching it (We were sat on second row!)


the characters in this movie all are so hot!


I personally think that the only one Korean actor - Lee Byung Hun is so hot in this movie.
I never thought that a Korean actor can speaks English so well! (no offence)
*clapping hand*

P.S you can't drink 100 plus when you are coughing. It will getting more and more serious :/
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS