Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, August 02, 2009 @ 5:15 PM
I need them.
I am so busy recently.
had so many programmes with kakis and rushing for those motherfucking assignments.
finally, I've done those motherfucking assignments!!!

First,
Happy belated bufday to our big big girl :)
1st August 2009
Reeny



you're officially nineteen now!
i bet you had a great bufday this year :)
sadly, I can't celebrate bufday with you and I still rmb how we celebrated ur bufday on 2008 :D
muackssss ~


**

Last week I had so much activities with my kakis,
really, they bright my days :)

Picnic-ed with Miki, Nick, Bryce, Denice, Choco and Silent at KLCC.


Silent, Denice and Nick.


*ahem*



lurvess.

( we can't able to find our car at KLCC again!!! second time already?! Fuck Our Life )


**
these were the muffins which I made on last week~


strawberries raisin choco :P
YUMMEYYYY~
who wanna have a try?

**

Miki, Nick, Bryce and I were swam at PV10 on last Thrusday after classes :)
when was my last time swimming?
I can't rmb :S
anyway, my shoulder are fucking pain after swam =/
I'm old.

**

Ytd had a great day with brunch of friends :)
at PV10 again!
haha. we played masak-masak!
we cooked ourselves dinner and some desserts :P
They love our food! :D
(the 'they' are YC,Tergzzz,Bibby,Nick and Bryce)
happy happy :)

* I fucking miss my boyfriend now
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS