Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, August 04, 2009 @ 8:29 PM
Ladyyyyy Bibu.
Hello (L)
there are so many GAGA in everywhere !
Her BowHair is damn fucking cute okay?!


looooooooooooooook !
cute dou ~

I also want a BowHair!
so I youtube it and learn it from a tutorial :)
its actually very easy to make but my haircut is layer, abit hard to make it :(
anyway,with my mom's helps, I got a bowhair !
:D



black roots growing longer and longer :(




Love ~ I went college with my bowhair today~
is it abit weird? lol
:)

**

there are a lot of nice movies will release on coming months.
I want to share 2 movies with you guys now :)

First,
Final Destination 4 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


oh my fucking god.
Have you watch their 1,2 and 3rd series?
=/ I do. I think everyone does watch?
damn damn damn scaryyyy !
and this movie is in 3D mode!!!
wtf


Release Date: 3rd Sept 2009

Synopsis:The story kicks off when a teenager's premonition of a deadly racecar crash spares his life and those of a few lucky others. But death continues to stalk those who escaped it.


Next,
Halloween 2 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)



I still rmb I watched Halloween 1 with PeiLing on last year? or this early of the year?
I forgotten.
its a violence movie :S fucking violence.
can't wait for the 2nd series :)


Release date: 3rd Sept 2009

Synopsis: Picking up right where the first film left off, Laurie is taken to the hospital after supposedly killing the man who was responsible for the deaths of several people in the town of Haddonfield, Illinois. However, her stay at Haddonfield General becomes very brief when a very much alive Michael appears once more, brutally murdering everyone in the hospital to find his sister. Michael disappears, and Laurie survives the infamous Halloween massacre, but is still haunted by it years later. Laurie struggles to come to terms with her dark past but the supposedly dead Hobo Myers has other plans, and as the anniversary of his massacre approaches, he returns to Haddonfield once more, with a family reunion planned that Laurie will never forget.


Last,
The Xiaobibu <3



hahahha.
come date me for a movie ;P
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS