Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, August 09, 2009 @ 10:20 PM
Lucky-Go-Star.

*I cut all my finger nails to a very short length cos they keep broke itself*

damn tired now.
came back from cookie session + mahjong session + swimming session at Nick's house.
I felt that my legs are not belong to me anymore after swam :S
tml still got morning class, 10 am D:


**

call me Lucky Star!

why?
why?
why?


because.........


*
*
*
*

I just won 4 tickets for MTV World Stage Live In Msia!!!
omg omg omg

I got this mail from them at fst,



I was so happy on that time when I saw this mail!


after that,
I checked another mail from them also,
I saw this.



oh my god!
I screammmmmmmmmmmmm so louddddddddd!

4 tickets weih!!!

so lucky leh me :D:D:D:D:D:D

I want go buy toto already,
5997? (miki knows this)wakakkakaka


L U C K Y !!!!!!!!!!!
come come come come to mama !

**

There is nothing like a mentos kiss (L)

I love eating mentos. really.
am eating mentos which gave by Bryce.
he gave me one pack of mentos which contains 50 of it.
I almost already finish half of it within 1day?

oh my,
mentos is killing me now.
(L)


who else love mentos just like me?
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS