Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, August 24, 2009 @ 5:15 PM
Short Hair.
Update 2: Need help!!
does anyone know what is the hair color of Lena Fuji in this picture?
I want dye this color! can I find this color in the market?



Update: I finally click 'Publish Post', I done this post on 4 hours ago!wtf
now is 09.48pm.wtf

I cut my hair, like finally.
I got a short hair now, veryyyyy short.
no more loooooooooooooong hair :(


enough short not? D:
I cut my hair to bob hair.
aww.
I miss my hair:(






*


ok la.
lie you one, you all sure can see the words 'Fake Bob' in the photo if you're nt blind.
haha. FAKE BOB. (is fake bob,not fake boobs, ok.lame)
i learned it from Youtube one.
abit hard lor.
do I look ok in bob hair?
no need very nice la, ok then ok already :)
*Yay! I got new hairstyle!*


The people cut all my damaged hair D:
awww, my hair really very short.
sad.
anyway, my hair is not heavy now.
super light!

I shall dye my hair later :)




**



P.S if you know nothing, shut your fucking mouth please.
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS