Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, September 29, 2009 @ 10:16 PM
Chui Fen's Wedding Dinner.
Chui Fen is my primary school friend.
now she married already T___T
time passes so fast T___T

okok stop crying.




the wedding dinner was more like a primary school gathering,
HAHA its like whole primary school's friends are gather together!
we talked alot & laughed alot! of cos camwhored alot too =__________=

I still got many many many pictures havent grab from Fui Meng.
so here are some pictures I have & you all enjoy la ^^


I lazy talk much liao.




The bride & groom.
wah, the groom seem like so leng zai in their wedding photo.
hehehe



Chui Fen & us.



part of my primary friends.
there're still alot chit-chatting at outside.
WTF



Fui Meng!
my BFF ^^
dont you think she quite look alike with Rainie Yang?(a Taiwanese artist)


more & more pictures.









this baby is so damn cute !




his 'papa'. haha no la just kidding.

aiya. big group picture is not with me.
can't give you all see how many people we were at that night >____<

nvm.
that all for today :)

what should I blog next?
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS