Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, September 25, 2009 @ 12:44 PM
Game Boy fever.
I bet Game Boy has accompany many 90s' kid like me.
My family members love game boy.
mom had bought many game boys for us to play.
I got the oldest Nintendo game boy!
I already forgot how much is its age!
15 years?
I duno.


The first Nintendo Game Boy released at 1990.
its my birthday year! OMG
I stil rmb I love to play Mario game by using this game boy.
everyday must play!



neh, this kind of games. The right one is for game boy color one.
I don't know whether it still function or not.
no battery liao.


next Pokemon game fever.
Game Boy Color in transparent purple.
its very chi0o okayy?
I was so addict in playing Pokemon game that time,
got target one you know, I want catch all the pro Pokemon and end the game.
I think I failed.LOL


Game Boy Advance.
this is my sister one.
its look pro a bit like PSP.
can enlarge the screen some more.

I want to buy a Game Boy Micro but failed.
mother said it useless.
so she bought a DS Lite.


Cooking Mama & Zoo Keeper, fav games.

& I got a PSP while sister got her DS Lite.


Pink PSP. lovely :)
Dynasty Warrior is the hit!!!
girls also can play this kind of game ok. hehe


and now!
I want a Wii.


its so fun when I watching HK drama the characters were playing Wii in their house!
I WANT A WII, then I can play all the time when I am home.
and I can lost my extra fat belly by playing those sports games!


&

A NDSi.

Seriously its so fucking nice.
got web cam and external cam also!
WTF!

Different between DS Lite and NDSi


tell me the price of a Wii & NDSi!

picture credit to Google Image.
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS