Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, September 27, 2009 @ 6:03 PM
My Dream Wedding.
I wish I could have a beach wedding party.
If I could I wouldn't held my wedding dinner at restaurant.
Beach wedding party is so special and fun!

&& I want my own wedding gown!
If my future husband could afford la ._.
mom said wedding gown is not a cheap thing ._.


Picture credit: prettyweddinggowns.blogspot.com
these wedding gown are so chio!
Malaysia got these kind of wedding gowns not?
evrytime I saw those bride wearing their gowns not chio one.


Picture credit: bestweddinggown.info
white gown is the best!

simple is nice <3


picture credit: prettyweddinggowns.blogspot.com
this could be the prom gown :)


as I said, a beach wedding party sure need a chio beach.
Pulau Redang maybe?


picture credit: alohaislandweddings.com
chio bride & chio groom & chio beach view.
everyone is wearing their beach wear and attend our wedding party,
eat, dance, sing, swim, play!


long prom gown maybe not suitable for beach party.
maybe this short gown :)

picture credit: blueorchidblog.com
so cute right? I want!


and hor, I also realize that many wedding photoshooting also indoor one.
no outdoor one meh?


picture credit: bride.ca
maybe can take on a field or beach? wa, chio.
I don't want those background effect one T_T so fake.

next, the wedding cake!
I online found these seashell wedding cakes!


picture credit: wedding-flowers-and-reception-ideas.com
so match with my beach wedding party!


picture credit: mauiweddingcakes.com
I want a REAL wedding cake so that everyone can eat ^^

but sure very expensive hor?
must marry a rich guy.
(just kidding)

The most important, the wedding rings.


picture credit: blog.sanriotown.com
HELLO KITTY WEDDING RINGS!
OMFG

hello my future husband, can you hear me?
I want all these in my future wedding.

ok la, I know my imagination is quite geng.
just let me continue dreaming lor, everyone sure need some dreams one.

just attended a friend's wedding dinner few days ago,
feels like wedding is so fun and I want wear those pretty chio gowns.
I feel like wanna get marry now. LMAO


P.S ok la, maybe a beach wedding party is not 100% good.
as Kamen said, the wind will blow = sand everywhere = ur hair will get in a mess, ur gown will get all dirty and sweat will ruin ur makeup.

╭(╯^╰)╮

then I want a Cinderella wedding theme.
I want horses and a carriage.
HAHA

*continue dreaming*
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS