Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, September 10, 2009 @ 7:07 PM
Never too busy to be beautiful part 3
my skin is dark since I was born (that's my mom told me)
I was told that I look like a Malay or even Indian girl since I was in primary school *dark face
I really hate people saying me look like a Malay moi!!! HATE HATE HATE!
because my skin is really dark T__________T
somemore I like to swim and I dun like to apply sunblock T_________T
I'm so regret.

so now, I'm working hard on whiten my skin.
especially my face.

I found out that's a way can whitening my face even my body, the most important is,
its CHEAP.

I'll give it a name which is DIY MILKY MASK.

I searched from internet, 'Can Milk whiten our skin?'
result saying that its not neccessarily can lighten your skin, but we can give it a try.


''Wash your oily skin with fat-free milk or powered milk to make it absolutely beautiful. Spoiled milk also works to make your skin beautiful and lighter. Add the powdered milk to your bath water for an all over skin treatment. If you have dry skin, wash your face with regular milk.''



there are two ways to make DIY milky mask :)

#1st way

Materials: Fresh Milk & Flour.


you can buy any milk you want at least its not choco milk. haha
(flour can helps to tighten your face muscle)
I'm using HL milk cos I can't find my MR.Farmer T_T
HL is more expensive compare to MR.Farmer lor.
RM5.50 each T___T


Mix them.
the volume of milk and flour is depends on you.
mix them into half solid.
its cannot be too liquid because it will very hard to apply on face.
if you got extra of it, you can also apply on your hands and legs.
wait for 10-15mins, its will become dry and you will feel that your face is super tight.
wash it off, done :D

#2nd way

Materials: Fresh Milk & plain mask sheet

this method is more easy compare to the fst one.
Mix the milk with the mask sheet.
until the whole mask sheet is full of milk.
apply on face and wait 10-15mins
wash it off.
done :)

I personally think that its quite effectiveness. :)
I WANT A FAIR SKIN!

P.S If you have any discomfort or face sensitive,please stop using my DIY methods.


These are another methods I searched from internet.


1. To lighten and whiten your skin naturally, use a combination of lime or lemon juice and water. Apply the mixture to your skin with a cotton pad. To remove the extra dark areas from your knees and elbows, cut a lemon in half and rest your elbows in each half for 20 minutes. You can also hold the (same) cut lemon to your knees to lighten them and to remove the dark rough skin. Or just rub a liberal amount on your knees and elbows before your bath.

2.Take a tomato slice and rub it on your skin. The tomato will brighten your skin which will make you look more beautiful and possibly younger.

3.The acid found in sugar cane, sugar beets, pineapple, sugar beets, grapes and other (acidic) fruits can help to erase fine lines, it helps to remove skin imperfections such as acne scars and it improves the overall appearance of your skin. The glycolic acid, once it is applie, will penetrate these imperfections and it 'dissolves' the layers(s) of dead skin, revealing the beautiful skin beneath. This will help to whiten and it lighten your skin by removing dark spots which may make your skin look lighter.


credit to Yahoo!Answer


In addition.

I bought this eye-patch from Etude House :)
my dark circles are become more and more serious due to I'm lack of sleeping time T_______T



Its feels like some jelly jelly.
quite comfort when applying it :)


*i look like an Ultraman -___________-

bye dark circles! hello beauty! HAHHAHH


Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS