Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, September 20, 2009 @ 6:42 PM
New blogskin.
I've changed my layout to this chio layout.


Its so fucking hard for me to edit all HTML.headache lor.
and I've spent few hours to search those widgets and blogskins!
my eyes are gonna pop out at that time!



had a photoshooting with sister @ Desa Petaling :)

these are some pictures that I likely.


the city view is so fucking nice especially at night!
its a very nice place for watching fireworks !



The sun was so big on that day,
supposed to go at morning 10am but ended up we went there at 11 something,
we slept late -______-



I can't able open my eyes big big lor.
so beh song to the sun!



anyway,don't you think the header is so fucking nice?
LMAO
I lovee it so much!

&


I add a comment section in my blog already.
so now you can post comment(s) on each of my post!


&


I'm searching some DIY facial masks through online to share with you all :)
will post them up sooon!!!


P/S you can click the little pink twitter icon beside the scroll bar to follow my twitter! ^^
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS