Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, September 21, 2009 @ 10:36 PM
Shop.
Honestly this was my first time or maybe second time went to IOI Mall,
I've heard that IOI Mall has built a new wings so we (my family) decided to take a look.

Seriously, the old wings is like - full of black black people (you know what I meant)
I was like, OMFG there's nothing can let me buy here!
like, there 're no any branded shops or at least has some shops like Vincci or Romp.

Luckily, the new wings doesn't disappointed me,
when I stepped on the new wings, I was like,
WOW! I can smell the shopping complex odor.
finally I can saw some shops like Padini Concept Store, FOS & Brands Outlet!
The most important is, Daiso Japan!!!


I love Daiso so much! I can buy more than 50 things from there!!!
BUT! my wallet sure will has a big hole after that.
(nvm, I want a new wallet.)


I thought I bought alot of stuffs,
actually not.




A tee, straw hat, some manicure stuffs.


& an eco bag.
Its so fucking cheap, RM19.90!


I want a straw hat quite a long time ago,
this straw hat looks quite ah po.






However, after transform by a DIY expert (ME!ME!)
Its become like this.


black lacey and super big bow.
who caress the super extremely big bow?! I love it!



anyway, I saw my long-lost secondary friend, Christine with her family.
She didn't change much,
we're not contact with each other like how long?
:/
She even married.


will attend a friend's wedding dinner on this Friday :)
another friend got her ding dong bell!

haha
Share

2 Comments:

lovely stuffs..
honestly.. i've never been to IOI mall.. =P

kenwooi.com

By Blogger Ken Wooi, at September 22, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

seriously? haha. wher you staying? :P

By Blogger xiaobibu♥, at September 23, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS