Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, September 14, 2009 @ 9:07 PM
vain pic.
I want upload something new but I really can't think about it.
maybe some cake recipes? what you want me to post about?
give me some ideas :P

I went visited grandparent on yesterday.
its been long long time I din go my grandparent's house.


I tied a fake bob hair :)
younger sister said I look nice in short hair.
heheheh


I bought a pair of fake bottom eyelashes from Sinma.
it's useless, because my bottom lashes are more longer than the fake one.
:/
I should buy another one from SASA.


I still have one exam paper on Wednesday :D
I'll be free after that!
can't wait can't wait.
start to date me now! :P


*



just downloaded a new theme for firefox.
Sanrio :)


spot the differences?


it is a whole pink background and got few Sanrio characters as the icons!
cuteeeee!
:D

I really don't know what should I blog T_______T
my life is so boring recently T_______T
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS