Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, October 18, 2009 @ 6:30 PM
Metrojaya Shopping Fest.
Yesterday mother,sisters and I were went to Midvalley shop a bit :)
I want get that hot pink Nike sneaker.
I want get that RM139.90 Charles & Keith bag.

Omfg

You give me either one I also very happy liao.
& &
Metrojaya having a warehouse sale now :D



credits to: shoppingnsales.com

up to 70%!
of cos faster go in and grab everything I want la!
unfortunately there aren't many things I want / tend to buy.
most of the clothes are in very big size like L / XL / XXL.
I only got a deep green tight and this is quite came as a surprise to me.
I thought I will buy many many things, but No.

I bought few things in the cosmetics & fragrances department.
those cosmetics are so super extremely cheap!!! T_____T
got brands like Revlon, ZA, Fasio, Silky Girl, Fcuk etc etc even Stila!


#1
Fasio eye shadow palette only RM20!
I want get a eyeshadow palette so loi liao.
it is gold & brown color somemore!


#2
Revlon Sweet Nothings 720, only RM5!!!!
wtf wtf cheaper than Etude house!


#3
Silky Girl Ever Glossy 30, 37 & 39.
guess how much is it?
RM3 only!!!
O_O

I tell you hor, Fasio mascara hor, RM 10 only lor.
I want buy one, but hor, finish black color liao. left brown color only.
and hor, there's also got Hello Kitty brand lor.
got handcream ah, lipgloss ah, shower gel ah.
I couldn't get one lor cos hor many people grab lor.



#4
ZA also got many many cheap things lor.
their liquid foundation hor, RM12 only lor.
like wtf lor.


#5
ZA True White Lotion & Emulsion
Fyi hor, emulsion is apply after lotion lor.
actually hor lotion is toner, emulsion also known as lotion lor.
very fuk zap hor?
ah these 2 things only cost me RM28 each lor.




&
Happy Deepavali ^^
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS