Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, October 01, 2009 @ 3:02 PM
Never too busy to be beautiful part 4
Nails tutorial!
its an age I didn't post up my manicure.
like, finally!

so now I'm gonna to teach ya to make an ocean-feel-look nails.
erm, I named it Blue Ocean. WTF WTF
haha




blue gems and some pearls on a shiny light blue surface.
quite got ocean feel right?
haha




A: Winmax 7 shimmer silver from Daiso Japan
B: Elianto 24 Alice Blue
C: Sally Hansen Super Shine Top Coat

Let's start! super uber easy :D


apply the fst layer of B, wait it dry and apply second layer.


and then, apply one layer of A and whole surface,
after its dry, apply A again on top, make it more shiny.
then put some gems and pearl on it.
after that, apply the C to make it more shine ^^
done!

simple right?


you also can change its color to baby pink and also the color of gems to pink.
cute also!

^^

don't be lazy to manicure your nails!
girls' nails are very very important for your image.
(but some of the girls like plain nails,hmm sometimes I like plain nails also)
deco some colors on your nails, its will bright your day! :)
no bluff! I berry love my nails now! :P

I wanna try some animal prints on my nails.
maybe on next nails tutorial !
stay tuned ^^ bye!
Share

2 Comments:

hmmm, nice!!

By Blogger Jys, at October 1, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

>Jys, thanks :D

By Blogger xiaobibu♥, at October 2, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS