Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, October 19, 2009 @ 2:32 PM
Tsubasa Masuwaka.
Love Tsubasa Masuwaka.
my fav model.
she's a model for Popteen but she seldom appears in mag after she's married.
I started reading Popteen since I was 14/15.
wa now looking back the old Popteen issues, so funny lor!
their styles/make up are way ugly compared to now fashion.




she's 23, married & born a baby but she's still looks berry gorgeous & pretty.
wtf the world is so unfair T__________T




I sooooo love her eyes make up!
and hair style too!!!
how to curl hair like her you tell me.
I tried 1208384 times also failed!!!



tights tights tights!
she looks so good no matter in short/long hair.
not fair not fair T_________T



her hair color is so gorgeous!
I want!



her styles.
she's my fashion icon <3





her make up.


she is married with her husband which also a model too.


apparently, I found this picture in a blog website which saying that this was her picture before she done plastic surgery.


credits:himedesire.xanga.com


I still love her anyway.
<3


which countries' fashion you more prefer?
Japan / Western?
I prefer Japanese because their heights are short like me.

LOL
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS