Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, November 21, 2009 @ 2:17 PM
Hello Kitty Fans
ytd night was so bored, I keep downloading diff Jap mag to kill my time.
and I downloaded a mag is about Hello Kitty one!



WE LOVE KITTY! Dont chu? :P
I'm putting a few pages of the mag for you to read read ^^


Hello Kitty is 35th anniversary this year :D
oh oh and she actually born on 1st Nov!
same day as Carrie's and sister's bufday :D

here are some history of kitty,


70s'



80s'







90s'


click and enlarge !

2000!



the most latest kitty :)



learn this and make your own kitty :D
cute eh.



I'm a big fans of Hello Kitty, but ya know its stuffs are super exp T__T
I have no money to make a Hello Kitty collection.
but I have few cute stuffs of it such as it's cute undies :P
and M.A.C limited edition blusher & face powder.
I got a Hello Kitty tee from HK bt I cant found it T____T
it disappeared from my wardrobe FML
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS