Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, November 18, 2009 @ 6:02 PM
Kiss Me.
I love Kiss Me products, especially their mascara *double thumbs up
I'm gonna buy the third tube of their mascara when I got money *pokai recently
their mascara nw edi evolved! they added in some new formula and reproduce a new version of their mascara *wow
hence, their prices also evolved liao T_T so expensive!wtf wtf RM55.90 if not mistaken T_T


even their package also changed! <3
I like their Volume and curl one. nice <3
eye make up is so so so important!

sometimes you need false lashes to make your eye more glam :D
here, Kiss Me has release false lashes !
seriously when I fst time saw them, I was like WOW WOW WOW.
SO FAB!


nice leh.


even got bottom false lashes!
I want *wet eyes
expensive also for false lashes.RM22.90 ONE PAIR omfg

I love their packaging lor, so glam and cute.
they also got many diff make up accessories such as eyelash curler, eyebrow cutter, false lashes glue etc.

check out their website!
if you know Japanese more good!
I duno how to read Japanese T____T

here:
http://www.kissme.co.jp/product/heroine/index.html

oh and their website got some make up tips also! :)
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS