Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, November 29, 2009 @ 4:14 PM
Macarons.
Did you heard before French Macarons or macaroons?
I duno whether Malaysia has selling it or not.
I couldn't find! but I found fake macarons, mobilephone accessories cant eat one LOL



so pretty and cute :D
I love the colors!
honestly I didnt try them before.
so I'm searching for its recipe and wanna try to make them!



Macarons are sandwich-like pastries made with two thin cookies and a cream or ganache between the cookies. (Wikipedia)



look at their colors! so effin' cute ok?!




anyone tried them before?
tell me what its taste like!!


awww can't wait to bake them!

P.S tell me where can I get them in KL ! ^^

image source: Google image.
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS