Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, November 15, 2009 @ 5:36 PM
Recent life.
I know I know, I should blog more often.
just I don't know what should I blog.
headache whenever thinking of this question.

this post will be the short post about my recently life,
just stated it into a list so you can easily understand what I am doing recently la.
before started the list,
I love to share to you a picture, my Chanel No.5 Parfum.



I still rmb this parfum was given by my boyfriend when we were form 5, not he bought but actually its his mom.
I bet aunty still not yet figure out where the hell is her parfum.haha sorry aunty, I 'stole' your parfum.
the smell of this parfum is freaking nice. Yes, that kind of nice, very nice <3
its smell doesn't gone although its been so many years.
Chanel is the best ^^


1.Assignment kills.

yeah, I dont want to start my list by assignment but recently it really kill me off T__________T
I got a lot of assignments need to rush due to the deadlines is very near T______T
DEADLINE, I'm gonna die if I cant submit on the deadline T_____T
let's me count first, I got....1...2...3...4...5....6!!!no! 7 assignments!!!
T_____T
somebody pls help me a little bit can ah? T___________T


2.Movies.

The movies that recently I watched are Pandorum & The Forth Kind.



these two movies are about aliens.
we love aliens huh?



3.Magazine.
I created a new folder to store all my dl magazines.
the most recent mag that I downloaded are Popteen & Scawaii Dec issues!


Kumiko as the cover again!
her eyes are really so fucking big! jealous!


Scawaii 若槻千夏 as the cover girl :D
she's pretty also ;)

4.the recently vain /random pix.


keep it or leave it? :O


the very old pix.
played with the bloom of Photoscape. haha


the most recent pix of me !


Zara oversized top & leopard prints tight <3


Boyfriend shirt (not my bf one la) and long top tank.


Eskimo / ali-shan style LOL


I love my today's hairstyle :D
*is it my illustration or what, i felt that my eyelashes in this pix is very long!didnt apply any mascara thou :O haha
Share

1 Comments:

It was certainly interesting for me to read the blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 18, 2009 at 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS