Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 8:47 PM
2009 The Last Monday.
So yeah, 2009 is gonna end veryyyy soooooon.
the day after tomorrow will be 2010!
well, the new life, the new beginning.Photobucket

wanna blog as many as I can before 2010 lolPhotobucket
but I think I may fail la zzz


Monday went to class to submit assignment.
Tuesday berry lazy go class.
Wednesday supah lazy go too zzz
Thursday anyone is going to college? tell me!


Ms. Ana: "why recently so many student like to wear this kind of spec? which dont have glass?"

lmao

feel like buying a new spec which without degree one, PINK!

nice or notttt
Photobucket



was wearing colorful pop tee and a distressed jeans!
I DIY-ed by myself.

need more denim and distressed jeans!
ohhhhh and Spring is coming!!!
means.....FLORAL is backkkkkk
loves loves lovessPhotobucket


so what is your plan for NY countdown? :D

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS