Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, December 15, 2009 @ 5:31 PM
All I want for Christmas is You.
Photobucket Zzzz quite sleepy lor omg.
I driving with half-close eyes in these few days Zzzz

I keep reading others blogs to find some inspiration for me to blog wtf
BUT END UP WITH NOTHING !!
Photobucket

Sooo this would be a short post la ha..


loooook this picture nice or not? I'll bite you if you saying its sucks.
Photobucket

actually the make up skill is trying to imitate this:



ehhhh sleeepy eyes with pinkish cheek.LOL
I've got sleepy eyes but no pinkish cheek. wtf
my blusher edi blended with my skin color fml
why my skin so dark one Photobucket

anyway, I found this.



what? YES IT IS SAMANTHA THAVASA.
Photobucket
veryyyyy cuteeeee
its PRICE is cute alsooooo
I found it in one of a blogshop in Msia.
the price is like RM750?
Photobucket

More and more S.Thavasa bags:


Love shape quilted bagggg!




I Heart Mickey. Photobucket

Gorgeous leopard prints and bow.


bow again!!!!!

yerrr the small clock is so cuteee.

Seriously their bags are so niceeeee
go visit their page nowww
Samantha Thavasa or Samantha Thavasa Japan Limited

Photobucket berryy sleepy byeee

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS