Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, December 22, 2009 @ 6:28 PM
Bufday dinner.
Will briefly blog about the bufday dinner with Boyf,Photobucket
because I AM SO DAMN LAZYYYY to explain the process wtf

Sooooooo
Boyf brought me to the steak house which is his fav, Restoran Highway Cafe, which located in Sedang.
Photobucket
He was planned to bring me to The Ship to have some high class super yummy delicious steak,
but why ended up with Highway Cafe (sounds like Highway cafe is not nice, nooo it is nice)?
the reason is.... not enough money,Photobucket lol you know The Ship one steak is berry expensive. wtf
nemai, Hiighway Cafe my fav I like it berry much. no bluff!
Photobucket



ordered hot chocolate.
I got a weird habit, whenever I drink hot choco at night, I will couldn't sleep after that.Photobucket
but incredibly, I can sleep at that night! what its mean? its mean.......this hot choco is not enough choco. lol wtf



Boyf with his *yums yums* Sizzling Lamb Chop.
we wore abit kua jeong that night, Boyf was wearing a shirt (as you can see in the pic) and me wearing a one-piece dress and heels.
like we gonna attend a wedding dinner or what.


Dessert!
BANANA BOAT!

After nom nom until belly also come out, went home and chit chat.
It is so damn nice whenever you can talk many many things with your boyf, you laugh die together, talk cock together, take pic together. really really appreciate these moments.
Photobucket

Photobucket

“我不会惊喜”

“我不介意”

p/s Am eating Tong Yun while writing this post. nom nom nom

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS