Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 7:11 PM
Christmas BBQ party.
Christmas BBQ party at Yin Huei's house.Photobucket
dress code of the party was red and green.
everyone was wearing red except me and Boyf, I was wearing green and Boyf wearing white.
wanna dress up like a xmas tree but I was very rush that time. even no make up zzz
(make up can cause cancerPhotobucket, fml)

Pei Ling and her boy were followed our car, got there around 8pm,
everyone was started to bbq, hungreyyyyy
miss high school-mates, they're fun, like to talk cock, blow water etc etc.

makan and chilled with them,
love the pork slices! delicous!
Photobucket
we got an exchange gift session, as I mentioned in previous post, I got a mini massager and a cute towel.


opening my prezzie teeheeeee Photobucket


the gang.
ohkayyy Kah Wei was wearing green too!



berry funny, one of my friend, Wei Guan,(right hand side the spec guy which sitting on floor in the second pic) got a women T-BACK!!!!!
MAD LAUGHING!!! HAHAHAHAHA

and another girl's friend, got 3 pieces of condoms. lmao
naughty lah all of you
my gifts are normal yet useful lol
I bought a set of shower gel and a set of teddy bear.......ermmmmm what is it call? those can put salt and pepper one...ermmmm whatever, you've got the picture.

then game session.

home around 12am. mad tired zzzPhotobucket

P/S wanna post more picture but these are the only I got, more pic at Pei Ling there :(
THANK YOU PEI LING!
:D


More pictures:


with the Boyf.


Pei Ling, me, Yin Huei.


mehhhh :P


was preparing the lucky draw session.


lol


the Boyf, Chan Fai and Xiaobibu.

muah Pei Ling :3

Labels: , , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS