Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, December 07, 2009 @ 2:59 PM
my dog...
Christmas Myspace Dividers

Pinky :)
since I have nothing to blog about and I duwan lost your interest on my blog,
so I'm gonna post up my lovely doggie pictures to catch your interest :P

Pinky just cut her hair :D

from this (wtf a lion is it? lol
*sister was washing her ass because her poo poo was sticking on her ass.hahah and she just keep sitting at there and dont move because of the poo poo.)



to this ..

we got her a new cloth :D
Pinky is a toy poodle, she's almost 1 year old :D

her bufday is coming soon :D

more of her pictures :




nom nom nom...


she's sleeping on my foot :P


aww sleeping beauty ^^





adorable leh ^^
she likes to lick your face and kiss you :D
and she likes to watch tv! no bluff ytd she just watched the Beverly Hills Chihuahua!
hahah



whoever wanna buy a dog pls pls pls think about it b4 getting them.
be a owner of a dog is not a easy job, you need to care about it, you need to treat them like your child.
they're not a toy for you to just have fun.

Before buying a puppy or a dog, ask yourself:

  • Can I afford to have a dog, taking into account not only the initial cost of purchasing the dog, but also the ongoing expenses such as food, veterinary fees and canine insurance? As a very rough estimate a dog can cost £25 a week.
  • Can I make a lifelong commitment to a dog? - A dog’s average life span is 12 years.
  • Is my home big enough to house a dog?
  • Do I really want to exercise a dog every day?
  • Will there be someone at home for a dog? - dogs get lonely just like humans.
  • Will I find time to train, groom and generally care for a dog?
  • Will I be able to answer YES to these questions every day of the year?
If you have answered ‘no’ to any of the above, you should think again before buying a dog.

source: The Kennel Club



:)

Labels:

Share

2 Comments:

I love her name;)

By Anonymous If it comes in pink, at December 8, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Fluffy puppy!!!! I have allergies *cries

By Anonymous Jenny, at December 9, 2009 at 2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS