Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, December 09, 2009 @ 10:43 PM
Online Mag.
PhotobucketI LIKE to download online magazine.
especially JAPAN mags.Photobucket

ok la SHARING IS CARING I know.

here's the link to download online mag,
C L I C K

I still rmb I was accidentally googled this link.
after downloaded the fst online mag-Scawaii, I can't control myself to stop downloading it.
LOL

it is very convenience to download online mag,
the main advantage is IT'S FREE!!! Photobucket
who doesn't likes free thing?!

I dont want spend so much money on mag edi cos I will throw them in the end.
better download it and store it in a pendrive then I can have it FOREVER.

but the worst is I cannot read these mag while I shitting Photobucket
I know can bring laptop to toilet but it is very mafan to do so.
and I dont want my laptop kena smelly HAHAHAH
my poo poo is damn bloody smelly lor. *wtf so yuck make sure you're not eating while reading this post lol

so far I've downloaded 34 or something Japan mag la.
my fav mag now are *ahem* Popteen (of cause its always my fav mag!), Popsister(quite similiar with Popteen lol), VIVI (who doesn't likes VIVI?lmao),Scawaii, Jelly (my new fav mag!damn 7 nice!) and Pinky (my new fav mag too!!!) Mina and JJ quite nice also.
Photobucket

seriously online mag is so updating!
I already read Vivi, Pinky & Mina 2010 Jan issue! fast leh...Photobucket




why they are so cute Photobucket



I want go read my new downloaded mag MooFin Girl liao, baiiiiii Photobucket

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS