Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 5:31 PM
Pinky Spirits Forever!
Seriously I can't believe that Pinky will be stop publishing after the Feb issue.Photobucket


Pinky The Final issue.

omg Pinky not bad one lor.
The models are so pretty and I love their fashion styles!



Pinky Cover achieves.




freaking love this model's hair style!Photobucket (This model name Emi Suzuki, the most famous model in Pinky) what? nothing special with this hairstyle?
currently my hair is layer and I duwan layer anymore, I am waiting my hair growing longer and longer so that when I cut my hair to this its length also wont become very short.
understand ah? no? whatever nemai.
anyhow,I will cut my hair to this sooooon (maybe next year CNY lol)Photobucket


CLOTHESSSSS


CAN'T WAIT TO BUY MORE NEW CLOTHESSSSSPhotobucket


YERRRR


P/S anyone knows does chewing gum can make your face fatter? is it true or what? TELL ME!! I just googled it, some says can some says it wont! even got people says chewing gum can reduce your fat chin! wtf

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS