Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, December 13, 2009 @ 1:30 AM
Santa can you hear me?
I MUST publish this post up before my bufday / Xmas! Photobucket

Seriously Santa you really can hear me Photobucket

guess what guess what?!
the two soh poh Carrie and Sora gift me a present!
guess what's their gift! Photobucket


what what, what is inside this redish Parkson paper bag?!



and what?!

YES ! THEY BOUGHT ME A CHRISTMAS TREE AND A PACK OF DECORATION THIGGY!

Photobucket
I gam dong til wanna cry edi...

I was like Photobucket after I knew it was a xmas tree!OMFG

they're surprising me loh!!!
I love you two wei!!! Photobucket

I want a Xmas tree so badly! my house nvr decorate with a Xmas tree b4!




see my Xmas Tree after putting those LED lights and decoration Photobucket
damn nice wei!

(I damn proud on my lighting skills Photobucket)




Hero and da Xmas tree ~


Merry Christmas Photobucket


Hero groomed his hair! cute ~~


Hello Santa! Photobucket


Pinky~ ignore the unknown hand.
hahaaa


do you believe in Santa Claus?
I do!





I bought a Xmas song CD !
I loveeee Xmas songs so much I duno why.
they're like so peaceful and you will feel happy while listening them!
dont you think so?
Photobucket

anyway, what will you do on Christmas?
with the love one?
Photobucket

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS