Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, December 18, 2009 @ 3:33 PM
Santa: Happy Bufday To You
'Happy Birthday To You' the Santa said.
Photobucket




I had a great great bufday celebration this year.
without you all, I wouldn't celebrate my bufday like this great, I mean it was so AWESOME.
Thank You, you, you and many more of you!Photobucket

dinner with collegemates at Ampang Korea Town, what we had? of cause Korean BBQ!
after that, bowling at Midvalley. FUN FUN FUN!
Photobucket
another day, dinner with boyfriend at Highway Cafe. steak! *lovessss*


will do a full update after I got all the pictures.Photobucket

anyway, who wanna gift me Xmas present? PhotobucketI want that pair of Reebok sneaker. Photobucket

again! Thank YOU Very Muchie!!!
Photobucket

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS