Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, January 09, 2010 @ 9:58 PM
Adorable Pink Con + Nail up!
I am a supah contactlens-holic. wtf
For your infomation, I've wore so many diff colors of contact lens.
I like to try some new color of contact, especially PINK.
finally Charleneshop got it!
so excited to wear pink contact!



RM80 per pair ^^
I guess this is a new brand of Japan contact lens.
actually Blue quite chio eh.



the color is quite brownish.
(did not edit the pictures due to my laziness.)


with flash. pink chio
the first day I wore it my left eye was so itchy and keep tearing!
so fucking scare my eye will sore!
luckily my eyes were totally comfort in the next day.



with supah flash lol
sista is wearing pink con too!
Boyf already ordered one pair of it! wtf he is quite 'fat hao' one. like me. wahaha



wtf as you can see my nose is so redish, because I iz flu :(
and there's so many tissue so called 'wan tan' on the desk :(((

& I ordered another pair contact lens which is Geo Nudy Brown! nvr try it before!
must try since it is labeled as the best selling among Geo con. lol
edited: saw this in Chuckei's blog. omfg! naisssss I wan blue!

Newest issue of NAIL UP!


yay! bought it by using Jusco gift voucher, RM25.90 quite expensive zzz
i can has chio nails for CNY liao :D
(why Tsubasa's eyes is one big one small in this picture? I mean in this webcam pic O_o )
the worst thing about this mag is.....there are fucking many advertisements inside the mag!
wtf like half of it is advertisement! -_____-
anyway, HEART TSUBASA!

p.s MUST RECOVER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE T______T

Labels: , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS