Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, January 29, 2010 @ 4:59 PM
Mulberry.
This mulberry?



Noooooo I'm talking about this MULBERRY.


not Blueberry or Blackberry or Burberry whatever berry lol wtf
I never heard of Mulberry until ytd night I read an article about this brand in newspaper.

their bags is awesome and adorable! oh my goddddd
Browsing through their site I was like: oh my god! mom! see these bags! I want all of them!


Classic series of Mulberry, Bayswater.

their design is simple and classic, I love their design and color.

This is SOOOOOO nice. Alexa series.
Its got different sizes and different colors.

I like this blue, so gorgeous!
Their price range is so freaking high T_T
MYR2000+


Leopard prints! *fainted

There is their branch located at Starhill Bukit Bintang! why I nvr seen before one?
anyway, it is still very expensive and too branded for me to carry it T_T
so I think I might go find some Mulberry inspired bags lah. lol *poor me

Link: Mulberry

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS