Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, January 27, 2010 @ 10:33 AM
Pistachio Macaroon.
Someday ago family and I went Pavilion for some walk,
I craving for Macaroon very long time ago,
sister told me that Pavilion got selling it! (his friend gift this macaroon to her as her bufday cake)

wanna give it a try! :D


Godiva Chocolatier is selling a lot of different cakes and desserts!


tadaaaa! Pistachio Macaroon.
quite berry expensive lor, RM14 for this little thing.
Its look HUGE in this picture,
but actually it is this size.......


give me so huge box for what zzz


I tell you, if you cannot tahan sweet, PLEASE DONT TRY IT.
IT IS BERRY EXTREMELY SWEETNESS.


Its tastes like you are eating a pack of sugar but green sugar lol
inside the chocolate is very kaoooooo.
kaoooo until you wanna drink water after you bite once.
:S if it is not that sweet sure very yum one lorr..
too sweet liao I beh tahan.

ok done this post then need to revision. BAI ~ :)

Labels: , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS