Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, February 18, 2010 @ 11:57 AM
Awesome new cam.
My blog is so dead -.-
sorry for not updating my blog so long, I was kinda busy before CNY lol
I've got a lot of stuffs wanted to blog about!
so I think I should blog about my awesome cam first :)

#1

I wanted to get a new pro camera quite long ago!
I got Canon Powershot G11 instead of getting a DSLR.
DSLR is too pro/big/heavy for me, I think.
G11 is enough for me!! it is so aweeeesome.

#2

Awesome view.

#3

Was at my grandma house, so old school feel!!!

#4

view from my balcony, the view is so fakeeeee!

#5

LIKE FAKE ONE!!
how come I can took so awesome pic? LOL

#6


Seriously I have no regret for buying this cam!!! Mad loving it.
I can has a pro cam liao! :D

For more info about this cam: Link

and Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day! (I know I kinda late lor)

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS