Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, February 27, 2010 @ 4:07 PM
bitter chocolate.
Happy Chap Goh Mei!
CNY 2010 is officially ended tomorrow. wah no more ang pau sad.
College first reopen day is suck to the max.
the class is very bored, lecturer is bored, the subject is bored. omg bored max.

#1

Zara Pink skull top.

Last Thursday I was went to Timesquare with the girls for movie session.
we watched 'Hot Summer Days' 全城热恋热辣辣
a pretty good movie, made me cried T_T

#2

outfit of the day.
MNG top.

#3

Some camwhore pic.

#4

My hair color now became kinda like highlighted,
if you followed my twitter you will know actually I put a fake mole under my eye. lol

Here are some scans of the Popteen Mac issue about the trendy hair color of 2010 Spring.







I actually wanted to dye spicy red.
but isn't it too spicy? LOL
Obviously the hair color tone of this season is darker, you may try on dark brown or reddish color instead of gold.
I quite like the dark maroon ;)
will try this color after 3 months, cannot always dye hair, if not my hair will gonna die first.
HAHA

P/S raining dog shits outside now.
P/S 2 what's the hair color you like the most? :)

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS