Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, February 24, 2010 @ 9:33 PM
Dong Chan Ci Temple.
When Da Nian Chu 3, family and I went Dong Chan Ci Temple (东禅寺) bai bai.
Nothing special just walked around there and took some pictures.
wanted to post them all but I've got like 80+ pictures. omg
how to post them all you tell me.
so I just chosen 20 pictures to post up.
I just cincai choose la cause every picture I took also nice one lol lol
I didn't put water mark so don't steal my picture ah! remember credit me ok.
if not I will curse you *curse curse curse

#1

This day wasn't really many people,
the sun was so fucking hot, I keep sweating like a pig who walking around and take picture.
just imagine it.

#2


#3


#4

Guan Yin.

#5

Artistic or not? haha

#6


#7


#8


#9

I love to take plants pic!

#10

♥♥♥

#11

♥♥♥

#12

♥♥♥

#13


#14

Dad & Mom ♥

#15


#16

Fishies.

#17

Mom and sis.

#18


#19

why gt fun fair one?

#20

There's became much bigger since they had renovation.

#21

Lian Hua.

#22

ok final pic. I love this pic. ♥

come share with me how you spent time when CNY? ^^

Labels: , , ,

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS