Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, February 26, 2010 @ 4:02 PM
Jasmine.
ok I promised before right I will put one post name 'Jasmine' lol
Seriously life is full of bore, college is started, I still didn't feel any spirit of studying wtf
I can't see the brightest of my future, blurred.

.

.

.

.

anywayssss,
I found out that I've got TEN boxes (even more) of soft toys, the point is my mom is still keeping them! like OH MY GOD/AWWWWW MY SOFT TOYS i used to play when i was s child <3<3


The tiger ermmm what you call them?
nevermind...you got that.
my dad bought them from Holland many many many years ago for my mom.
why he so cute one? lol lol


It berry suits tiger year leyyy! hahaha


;) Can't wait can't wait!!!

P/S does anyone knows where can I get cheap secondhand Canon fisheye lens? lol Just asking.

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS