Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, February 21, 2010 @ 2:00 PM
magic concealer.
Todai is nian chu 8 liao. How many ang paus you received? hehe
Tomorrow will be the whole new semester, also the last semester for me to end my Diploma.
God why the time passes so damn fast one T__T
(must think about my career start from nowww haih)


Dividers


What's the best brand of concealer you used?
No doubt Photoshop is the best magic concealer in the world LOL LOL LOL
I'm going to share with you this magic photoshop brushes.
super easy and nice brush lor.
its can be foundation, blush, concealer to cover your own bad skin!



These brushes can make you skin smooth. Amazing! wtf
Here's 2 pictures I tried on this brush.

#1

It covered my oily skin perfectly. lol
edited some lighting effect, and put some childish heart shapes zzz


I added some blush on my cheek. :D
look naturally huh?
(I was wearing the superb fab contact lens, super Geo lens with 14.8mm diameter. Its made my eyes so big O.O)


You can download it Here *winks

Labels:

Share

1 Comments:

Damn pro lor you! ;)

By Anonymous Justina, at February 24, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS