Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, February 23, 2010 @ 6:58 PM
Nostalgia.
Today mom was tidied store room and we found a lot of things which made us nostalgia.
Especially our toys which we used to play when we were kids.

#1

The swimsuit I wore when I was a kid.
damn cute can!!!

#2

My mom like to keep things which we used when we were kids.
awwww, I wish I could go back to my childhood :(

#4

awwwww this red swimsuit I rmb I always wore it to beach !

Must keep these until my children can wear them in future! :D

P.S Today is my father's big day! Happy bufday daddy yo! Ily daddy♥please gimme more pocket money. hahaha

Labels:

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS